Our COVID-Secure policy
Our hotel, tea room and gin bar are open with procedures in place to keep our guests and staff safe.
We are following UK government guidelines when cleaning, sanitising and disinfecting our property. Our rigorous COVID-Secure policy has been accredited by Visit Britain.
We are doing everything possible to keep you and our staff safe. This includes the following measures to mitigate the risk of COVID-19:
- protective screen at Reception
- streamlining process for check in and check out
- increasing ventilation
- limiting capacity in public areas
- providing outdoor seating
- robust cleaning and sanitising of all areas
- staff trained on COVID-19 policy and procedures
- hand sanitiser available in public areas
- maintaining 1m+ distancing
Please be patient, please be kind, and help us at this difficult time by following our procedures and keeping a safe distance.
For all direct bookings (except bookings specified as non-refundable), if you need to cancel or move a booking, we can accommodate you without charge so long as notice is given at least 48 hours before your date of check in.
Please see our guest information for further information.